Home buying can be a very stressful time. It is a huge decision that we make. Odds are this will be the largest purchase of your life. And in many cases could be the only home you buy. But whether you are buying your first home or your 5th, there are many hurdles you must take to get there. I am here to guide you through the process to make it as smooth as possible.
- Identifying Your Needs and Wants – I will take the time to understand exactly what you desire in your new home. We will spend our initial time together going over a detailed list of what your new home will have and not have.
- Getting Pre-Qualified – In today’s Seller’s Market, you need to make sure that you understand just what homes you can afford and build a strategy that fits your budget. I will help you find the right trusted mortgage experts so you will build piece-of-mind before we begin the process.
- Setting a Search Plan – Your time is valuable. I respect that. And will work with you to set an agreed plan so we will optimize your time and effort.
- Paper Work – Unfortunately there tends to be a lot of paper work involved in the process. My team and I will walk you through every document and represent you every step of the way.
- Communication – You have a right to be informed during all stages throughout the process. I promise to contact you constantly and consistently during the search process and on the status of the transaction even if there is no change.
[wnt_search title=”QuickSearch” view=”basic” /]